Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I need my pain!"

 "All my troubles will be over/ When I lay my burden down"

"Anger/ and agony/ are better than misery"
*fyi the song in the video is a bit loud*


Star Trek (this is some classic Kirk):
"They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!"

Doctor Who:

"Why am I so cold?"


"'It's a living brain jammed inside a cybernetic body.  With a heart of steel.  All emotions removed.'  'Why no emotions?' [exasperatedly, darkly] 'Because, it hurts.'"

"'You are proof.' 'Of what?' 'That emotions destroy you.' 'Yeah, I am.'"

"If you choose to accept the situation - and we hope that you will - then press the "forget" button. All the information I am about to give you will be erased from your memory. You will continue to enjoy the safety and amenities of Starship UK, unburdened by the knowledge of what has been done to save you."





"'So there's other Time Lords, yeah?' beat "No.  There were, but there aren't...just me now.  Long Story.  It was a bad day, lots of bad stuff happened.  And you know what?  I'd love to forget it all, every last bit of it.  But I don't.  Not ever.  Because this is what I do. Every time, every day, every second. This: on five, we're bringing down the government.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment